Chakra is actually the Sanskrit word that would mean wheel in our Energy centers. The human body includes seven important chakras and also many minor chakras. These 7 chakras start from the bottom of the backbone and finish on the top of the head. Basically, those chakras possess the wheel of continuous revolving and rotating energy. The root (1st chakra) has the slowest revolving speed while the crown (7th chakra) rotates the fastest. As soon as these Chakras are unhealthy, unbalanced or clogged up, one’s lifestyle tend to be out of sync. Weariness, stress and other health issues may set in. In such cases, it’s important to unclogged the affected Chakras and restore its balance.
Stimulation for each Chakras come from its individual and complimentary colour therapy during energy healing treatments, as well as a range of gem stones, crystals, and healing sounds. Chakras have a clear connection among themselves and also the condition of its corresponding organ. The following are the 7 chakras and their related organs in the body. By clearing these energy centers, the client feels better both in the energetic field and the physical body.
- 1st chakra (root) – connected to large intestines, anus, has some effects on kidney functioning
- 2nd chakra (naval) – connected to the reproduction system, sex gland, testicles, urinary system, bladder and kidneys
- 3rd chakra (solar plexus) = connected to gall bladder, spleen, liver, small intestine and stomach
- 4th chakra (heart) – associated with the heart and arms
- 5th chakra (throat) – associated with throat and lung area
- 6th chakra (3rd eye) – associated with the face, nose area, eyes.
- 7th chakra (crown) – related to the whole being, connection to brain and thinking.