Announcement by our clinic owner
Hoping you are well and taking good care of your health in these increasingly challenging times. With Toronto in a lockdown as of Monday, we wanted to send you an update on what this means for our services and the healing center. Our priority remains to support you throughout times of uncertainty in every way we can! If you can, we recommend that you take advantage of our wide range of virtual offerings as they deliver the same results from the comfort of your home.
Below is our list of available services:
In-person (Healing Bay Wellness)
- Chakra Balancing
- Massage therapy
- Chiropractic services
- IV drip vitamin therapy
- Curb-side pickup of aromatherapy products, crystals & vitamins
Virtually (Downtown location)
- NLP Life coaching
- Integrated Energy healing
- Hypnotherapy, Past-Life Regression
- Dietitian services
- Self-healing courses
We are all working together hard to keep you safe and deliver the best service and health care under these extraordinary circumstances. Please see our health practices in place at the clinic:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or Health Canada's registered disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all washrooms and common areas.
- Mandatory masks for all employees, and service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- All linens continue to be single service use only.
- A contact-lite transaction process, including digital forms and a pre-screening Covid-19 form before every client visit.
- Staggered appointment times.
- Alternating shifts of health practitioners allow for more space.
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Clinic Sanitation & Illness Prevention course to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper handwashing.
- Asking clients to only arrive for their appointment times to avoid waiting in the reception area.
Kindly email us with your appointment requests or clinc on Book Appointment! We look forward to working with you to provide support for your body-mind-spirit during these unprecedented times.
Marta Melinda Pap,